Rules and Organisation of PhD Studies
PhD Progress Review
There are two progress reviews in the first academic year: at the end of both first and second semester.
- Problem the thesis addresses, broken down into sub-problems as appropriate
- Literature outlines related to the problem (up to 1.5 pages for 1 and 2 together)
- Goals (sub-goals if appropriate) of the research
- Research questions/hypotheses
- Overall methodology (use sub-heading as appropriate)
- Reflection of the process of doctoral studies (describe, analyze, evaluate and discuss)
- Report of the work done so far to address the research questions (indicating relationship with published articles) prior to 2020-21
- Details of work done during 2020-21 to address the research questions/hypotheses (indicating published/submitted articles during this period)
- Changes made to the initial study design (If relevant)
- Evaluation of your status towards completing the thesis on time (up to 3 pages for a-d)
Attestation will take place on 28 and 29 June, 2021 at 9 a.m.