Development of general competencies in upper secondary school
The goals of the project are the following:
- to define different general competences based on systematic literature review and to develop assessment instruments and tools (learning materials and descriptions of methods) for developing these competencies in Estonian secondary schools;
- to conduct a longitudinal study in Estonian secondary schools to understand how general competencies develop in schools with and without the tools;
- to describe the framework of general competencies and relations between different competencies;
- to develop a research-based handbook for developing general competencies in secondary schools;
- to provide training courses based on the materials developed and research outcomes gained in the project.
Contact: Margus Pedaste (margus.pedaste [ät] ut.ee)