Interested in teacher training or educational research in Estonia?
We offer programs in English for groups on study visits:
- Introduction of Estonian education system and teacher education, with a focus on University of Tartu
- Development of digital competence model of learners
- Development and assessment of general competencies in secondary school
- Assessment of teaching materials in primary and basic education
- Involvement of local educational leaders into international co-operation networks
- Training program for initiators and leaders of professional learning communities in schools and kindegartens
- Methods and environments of inquiry based learning
- Development of electronic science tests with an assessment model and individual formative feedback
- International student startup simulation for development of integrated competences
- Intervention to support educators facing uncertainties of technology use and develop openness
- Development of learning skills in digitally rich environment
Prices: 1,5 hour program 600€ (incl 20% VAT), 3 hour program 1200€ (incl 20% VAT).
It is possible to order longer training courses and consultations based on the abovementioned topics. For further information please contact Teacher Continuing Education and Induction Year Centre (Mrs Anne Raam, anne.raam [ät] ut.ee).