The Institute of Education provides research-based, pre-service training for teachers, special education teachers, speech therapists, and social pedagogues.
There is also an extensive in-service training programme for teachers, heads of schools, and university teaching staff.
Most of the programmes are taught in Estonian language, except for Educational Technology (MA) and Educational Science (PhD) which are taught in English language.
- Early Years Teacher
- Special Education
- Teacher of Vocational Training
- Teaching Humanities and Social Subjects in Basic School
- Teaching Natural and Exact Sciences in Basic School
Bachelor's and Master's Integrated Studies:
- Primary School Teacher
- Educational Innovation
- Educational Technology (in English, online programme)
- Special Education and Speech Therapy
- Teacher Education
- Teacher of Several Subjects in Basic School
- Educational Science (in English)